Prague, Czech Republic
- The HIGH END Prague is the largest audio event for Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- The show was held from 13th to 14th of March 2010 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Canor was occupying two rooms on two different floors.
- The first room was listening room, where visitors could experience the natural reproduction of our tube CD player and integrated tube amplifier.
- In the second room we were presenting our unique tube testing and measuring devices and also proving the technical specifications of our products using the Audio Precision analogue test device.
- Integrated Tube Amplifier CANOR TP106VR+
- Tube CD Player CANOR CD2 VR+
- Speakers: Usher Mini Dancer Two
- CANOR TTM-1 (Tube Tester and Measurer)
- CANOR BT-1 (Burn-in Tube).
- Audio Precision analogue test device
Most popular song during our presentation: ZUZANA NAVAROVÁ – Pokojný a jasný