Ordering and Delivery time
- According to our Terms and Conditions, standard delivery time is two weeks following the receipt order in case of inventories available.
- Due date is one week before delivery.
- Our products are being developed, designed and manufactured in the Slovak Republic exclusively.
Warranty Every tube-equipped CANOR product comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty except for tubes where we provide a three-month warranty period. It is a manufacturer`s warranty period arising out of nature of the product Damages or defects caused by one or more of the following conditions are not covered by this warranty:
- misuse, neglect or failure to operate the unit in compliance with the instructions given in the user manual
- connection or operation of the unit in any way that does not comply with the technical or safety regulations applicable in the country where the product is used
- damages or defects caused by force or any other condition that is beyond the control of the manufacturer
If any inspection/repair of the product by CANOR or his representative/authorized dealer shows that the defect in question is not covered by warranty, the inspection/repair costs have to be paid by the customer. Products which do not meet the terms of this warranty will be repaired at the buyer’s expense Any repair or opening of the unit carried out by unauthorized personnel (including the user) will void the warranty.