CD2 VR +
- The CANOR CD2 VR + is a new aluminium design tube compact disc player unmatched for its brand new board design.
- The large display is beautifully readable from standard audible distance. The new product range is characterized by harmonious combination of comfort, workmanship and aesthetics combined with high-quality sound.
- The unparalleled tube wiring circuit enables to reach natural sound and great detail.
- New CD2 VR compact disc player excels the original concept with plenty of sophisticated features and technical details, which exclude him from the crowd of ordinary CD players.
- The heart of the DAC converter is 24bit/192kHz Burr-Brown PCM1792A. Meticulously designed power supply allows to create soft, massive, yet detailed sound deprived of any interference voltages.
- The CD2 VR+ tube compact disc player is equipped with Philips CD drive, model L1210/65 which proved good also in our CANOR CD1 tube compact disc player.
- In the CD player, only high-quality Mundorf polypropylene capacitors are used.
- We have developed unique measuring and test devices to maintain long durability and stability of audio vacuum tubes on which we select and match only the best tube pieces.
|Frequency range||20 Hz – 20 kHz (-0.35 dB)|
|Total harmony distortion||< 0,005% (1 kHz)|
|Signal to noise ratio||> 102 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)|
|Output impedance||< 200 Ohm|
|Output voltage||2,9 Veff|
|Power||230 V, 50 Hz / 100 VA|
|Dimensions (W, H, D)||435 x 122 x 370 mm|
|Weight (net)||12 kg|