- The CANOR TP10 is a headphone tube amplifier of hybrid structure, and it is a direct successor to the highly popular and successful SH-1 model.
- The new model has a completely redesigned and improved power supply.
- The amplifier uses superior operational amplifiers (Burr-Brown), and top-echelon polypropylene capacitors.
- Unlike SH-1, the 12AX7 tube is replaced by 12AT7 input tube. ALPS potentiometer is connected to the axis via flexible coupling and a bearing, in order to provide a fine, smooth motion of the knob.
- The front panel is made of 10 mm thick aluminium.
- Input connectors are gold-plated RCA phono plugs. By-pass output is equipped with same connectors.
- The tube amplifier is powered from an external adaptor
- External adaptor significantly increases signal-to-noise ratio which we consider together with musical expression of the amplifier as one of the most important qualities of the amplifier.
- The TP10 can drive dynamic headphones from 30 ohms to 300ohms.
- All tubes are being burned-in and measured on our specially developed BT-2 and TTM-2 measuring devices.
|Output power||400mW/30 Ohms, 70mW/300 Ohms|
|Input impedance||47 kOhm|
|Harmonic distortion||< 0,03 % (1 kHz)|
|Frequency range||30Hz – 20kHz/-0,05dB|
|Signal to noise||>97dBV|
|Headphone jack||3-pole 6.3 mm|
|Power supply||16 V / 1000 mA AC|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||210 x 88 x 295 mm|
|Weight||3 kg without power supply|